Social Contact on Little Bellas Staff
Email email@example.com with photos, videos and/or stories as we love to hear what is happening in local chapters
“HOW TO” TIPS FOR SOCIAL MEDIA TEMPLATES
We’ve designed these easy to use methods to help you recruit mentors, recruit participants and share your program info using social channels!
HOW TO USE:
- Download design to your desktop or save to your phone library
- Upload post/story of choice to your Facebook and Instagram
- Use Linktree to direct Mentors and Families to your website (your Chapter’s registration page!)
- Create a free Linktree account at https://linktr.ee/login
- It’s quick and easy to use.
- Click “Add New Link” to add these 2 links:
- Mentor Interest Form - https://littlebellas.regfox.com/mentor-and-jm-interest
- CITY, ST Registration Page - https://littlebellas.com/register/
- Direct viewers to your Linktree - (name links)
- Program Details & Registration
- Mentor Interest Form
- Optional: Include link to littlebellas.com
- Example Posts:
- New/Existing Programs - Participant Recruitment : Registration for Little Bellas, CITY is OPEN! What do you get when you mix mountain biking, 7-13 year old girls, goofy giggles, and smiles that stretch for miles? A really FUN time! For more information on how to register or to learn more about our programs visit the link in bio!
- New/Existing Programs - Mentor Recruitment : Are you a fun loving, adventure seeking, mountain bike riding, outdoor enthusiast who loves to encourage others? Little Bellas, CITY is looking for Mentors just like YOU! Don’t worry, you don’t have to be a professional cyclist to become a mentor -- you should probably enjoy giggles though. For more information on how to become a Little Bellas Mentor or to learn more about who we are and what we do visit the link in bio.
- Space out your posts and include the Mentor Registration Link in the following areas:
- Instagram Profile
- Facebook Post
- Interested in becoming a mentor at Little Bellas in CITY, ST or in learning more about our program(s) and how to register? Head to the link in bio to learn more!