Little Bellas is seeking self-motivated, independent, and experienced leaders for a seasonal position, who absolutely loves riding bikes and working with girls. We are looking for outstanding role models to inspire girls ages 8 to 13 in our half day, full day and overnight camps throughout the summer.
- Manage online store- ordering, stocking and shipping.
- Aid in execution of program launches including packing and shipping program supplies as well as scholarship bikes.
- Execute organizational administrative tasks.
- Manage all social media platforms
- Create and manage mass emails and blog
- Develop program and national marketing materials
VT Camp Lead: Run and lead a team of mentors for all VT camps.
Training time: May 5th – 4:00-6:20pm
- June 17th- Williston ½ day camp
- June 24th, June 27th, July 1st, July 8th, July 11th- Williston Boost
- July 8th- Williston ½ day camp
- July 15th- Williston full day camp
- July 29th - Williston full day camp
Although we have programs located all around the country, this position is geographically limited to Vermont.
Qualifications: College degree preferred or equivalent experience required. Excellent communications skills, both written and oral are required. Must also enjoy working with children and a variety of people. Must have great attention to detail, and a positive attitude. Mountain bike skills are required. Must be CPR certified.
Necessary and demonstrated skills required:
- Team leadership: you will be responsible for supervising other mentors and junior mentors at the camps
- Group management: you will be supervising, leading and engaging groups of up to 25 girls
- Time management: you will be responsible for timely communications, timely activity planning and managing your time with mentors effectively
- Interpersonal communications skills with parents, mentors and girls
- Problem-solving skills and communication when necessary
- Basic bike maintenance and repair skills are helpful. There is no need to know how to build a bike but fixing simple issues like brakes, shifters, seats and flat tires is often necessary. We will provide some training.
- Organization of materials, activity equipment and planning ahead for activities is essential. Although you have to think on your feet, planning ahead and having the right equipment/items for the activities is important.
- Social media skills and graphic design experience
The Little Bellas is a mentoring on mountain bikes program with strong values surrounding women’s empowerment, and we expect employees to align with our values.
Little Bellas Values:
- We value strong female role models and promoting women and girls through our work.
- We value the environment and being good stewards of our trails and our planet.
- We value exercise and being healthy.
- We value creating a positive experience for all the girls enrolled in Little Bellas.
Please submit resume and cover letter to Sabra Davison at firstname.lastname@example.org.