We are growing and getting more girls on bikes than ever before! We are currently expanding our programming with a deliberate approach that will ensure quality in each new location. Being awarded a Little Bellas chapter in your location takes some planning.
New chapters follow this path:
- Step 1-Submit New Chapter Interest Form (below)
- Step 2-Participate in an informational phone call(s)
- Step 3- Receive application (if elements for success are present)
- Step 4- Submit application, cover letter and resume
- Step 5- Participate in prospective chapter interview(s)
- Step 6- New chapter decisions determined
The 2020 programs deadlines are May 1st for New Chapter Interest Form and June 1st for applications. We try to have all new chapter decisions made by August 31st.
Before starting this process by completing the New Chapter Interest Form below, be sure your area has the 3 following elements:
1. An enthusiastic, organized chapter lead with mountain bike experience, who is a leader in her mountain biking community, has a passion for mentoring girls on mountain bikes and is able to commit her time and resources to the launch and operation of a Little Bellas chapter.
2. A venue to support a Little Bellas program: trail system with at least 5 miles of beginner and intermediate trails, flat grassy field area to play games on bikes, and a parking area.
3. An active cycling community to support volunteer Little Bellas mentors.
Thank you for your interest in starting a Little Bellas chapter.