We are growing and getting more girls on bikes than ever before! We are currently expanding our programming with a deliberate approach that will ensure quality in each new location. Being awarded a Little Bellas chapter in your location takes some planning.
New chapters follow this path:
- Step 1-Submit New Chapter Interest Form (below)
- Step 2-Participate in an informational phone calls
- Step 3- Receive application (if elements for success are present)
- Step 4- Submit application, cover letter and resume
- Step 5- Participate in prospective chapter interviews
- Step 6- Further qualification and follow up steps
- Step 7- Application process complete
Before starting this process by completing the New Chapter Interest Form below, be sure your area has the 3 following elements:
1. An enthusiastic, organized chapter lead with mountain bike experience, who is a leader in her mountain biking community, has a passion for mentoring girls on mountain bikes and is able to commit her time and resources to the launch and operation of a Little Bellas chapter.
2. A venue to support a Little Bellas program: trail system with at least 5 miles of beginner and intermediate trails, flat grassy field area to play games on bikes, and a parking area.
3. An active cycling community to support volunteer Little Bellas mentors.
Thank you for your interest in starting a Little Bellas chapter.