Do you love mountain biking? Do you stop in your tracks every time you see a young girl on a bike, encourage her and give her a high five? Do you want to mentor young girls and help empower them to reach their best potential? Do you want to mobilize other women around you, from all backgrounds and experience, to fulfill this mission? We do too!
Program Operations and VT Regional Coordinator
Summary: Little Bellas is seeking a self-motivated, independent Mentor, who absolutely loves riding bikes and working with girls for a full-time, paid position.
- College degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Mountain bike skills
- Passion for working with girls with an emphasis on FUN
- Proficiency in Excel and Google Suite.
Program Operations Responsibilities:
- Maintain and create software systems to ensure the organization runs in a timely, efficient manner. The software system should support all individual’s needs in launching and running successful programs, support fundraising initiatives, and aid in clear communication to all parties.
- Ensure our constituents and registrations within those systems are accurate at all times within a CRM database and registration platform.
- Designing and implement registration and participant information system.
- Regulate and design the flow of information within the organization with the goal of transparency and efficiency.
- Ship, fulfills, and maintain inventories of all Little Bellas National shipments, merchandise, and products.
- Collaborate and communicate regarding logistic, information and systems to Little Bellas National, Regional Coordinators and Program Leads.
- Acknowledge and track donations.
- Maintains a clean, neat, and organized supplies and office space.
- Participate in continuous improvement of all operations and office systems.
- Collaborate regularly with executive director, program manager, and board of directors.
- Participate in regular meetings with national staff.
- Reports to Executive Director.
- Little Bellas is a small non-profit and will occasionally be called upon for tasks outside your job description.
Regional Coordinator Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for supervising and managing all program leads in your region.
- Executing preparation, launch and wrap up program timelines in an orderly, timely fashion.
- Coordinating and communicating clearly with national staff.
- Support and troubleshoot program execution to ensure a positive implementation of the mission.
- Occasionally run onsite trainings and/or visit programs.
- Implement new programs throughout the region.
- Training and recruiting new program leads when needed
- Coordinate volunteers and professionals within your region.
- Manage and execute regional events, sponsors, fundraisers, or partners.
- Coordinate with bike shops and venues when needed.
Chittenden County and Williston, VT – 11 Programs
- VT – B Project
- VT – Williston – 5 Camps
- VT – Williston – Ride
- VT – Williston – Weekly x 4
Little Bellas is a mentoring on mountain bikes program with strong values surrounding women’s empowerment, and we expect employees to align with our values.
Little Bellas Values:
- We value strong female role models and promoting women and girls through our work.
- We value the environment and being good stewards of our trails and our planet.
- We value exercise and being healthy.
- We value creating a positive experience for all the girls enrolled in Little Bellas.
Please submit resume and cover letter to Sabra Davison at email@example.com.