Program Decision Timeline:
We will do our best to communicate our decision to run, postpone or cancel programs 4 weeks prior to each program start date. If we cancel your program due to Covid-19, we will be in touch with you about our cancellation process.
Future Program Registrations:
At this time we are unable to offer preferential treatment on future program registrations for any programs cancelled due to Covid-19. Extra thanks to your patience and understanding during these times.
Specialized and Bike Shop Update:
Specialized is completely sold out of all 24" kids bikes and all Pitch bikes. They are estimating that our Little Bellas Pitch bikes will be back in stock late summer / early fall, and we will plan to run a Bike Discount Order Week for families during that time. In the meantime, we will not be running any bike discount weeks at our partner bike shops until kids’ bicycles are back in stock.
We highly encourage you to purchase a helmet if you are in need. Bike shops are anticipating that helmets will soon be out of stock nationwide.