Williston, VT Weekly Program (June/July)
- Dates:6/22 | 6/25 | 6/29 | 7/2 | 7/6 | 7/9 | Make- Up Day: 7/13
- Fees:$185 (or $165 Early Bird until 3/15)
- Time:5:15 - 7:15pm
- Location:Catamount Family Center, 592 Governor Chittenden Rd, Williston, VT 05495
Registration Opens February 1, 2020 @ 9 am EST
Registration Closes June 18, 2020 @ 12 pm EST
The Little Bellas Weekly Program, meeting at Catamount Family Center, offers 6 recurring sessions throughout the end of June and into July, allowing each girl to make new friends, have fun, play games on and off their bikes, and learn the skills of mountain biking. This program meets two days a week, doubling the weekly dose of Little Bellas fun and learning! With Catamount already lending itself perfectly to the Little Bellas for so long, girls can experience an offering of winding single track, double track, and a wide variety of terrain ranging from woods to fields. These attributes combine to give any and all ability of rider healthy, fun, and challenging ways to work on skills and build confidence.
Girls and mentors (we don't coach, we mentor) ride twice a week and during each session, play a variety games and ride a variety of trails, as a way to help them learn skills for mountain biking. Each day and subsequent week progressively builds on the skills learned the previous day and week but in a fun and challenging way. This program is for fun and the joy of riding and is not focused on competition.
Financial assistance is available if needed and we also have equipment available through our Gear Up program! Please communicate any of these needs when filling out the registration form for the program.
A Pre-Registration Event for this program will be held at the LL Bean store in downtown Burlington on January 26th, 2020 from 3:00pm - 6:00pm.
- What's Included:A jersey, goodie bag, snacks & party
- What to Bring:• Bike Specific Helmet
• Mountain Bike- In good working order
• Water carrying device- Either a bottle to fit in a cage on the bike or a hydration pack.
• Closed-toed shoes
• Rain gear or extra layers if necessary
- Schedule:1hr to 40 mins- Trail ride in small, age/ability appropriate groups
15 min- Snack (provided)
1hr to 45min- Games and activities (each day of the program has a different and unique curriculum)
Program Lead Contact Information
- Name:Sabra Davison
- Email Address: