Williston, VT Half Day Camp – Play 3
- Registration Status:Open
- Program Type:Day Camp
- Day(s) of the Week: Mon | Tues | Wed | Thurs | Fri
- Ages:8, 9, 10
- Dates:Mon - Fri, 7/19 - 7/23
- Fees:$240 ($200 Early Bird until 5/6)
- Time: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Location:Catamount Family Center, 592 Governor Chittenden Rd, Williston, VT 05495
- Registration Opens:April 30, 2021 @ 9:05 am EST
- Registration Closes:July 16, 2021 @ 12 pm EST
- Financial Assistance: Learn More
Our PLAY Camps are designed for girls ages 8-10. Ready to PLAY bikes? We are!
Summertime weather in the Vermont, is there anything better. Sure there might be a sprinkle of rain here or there but the temperatures are mild and the trails are ripe for riding! Both parents and kids alike will be looking to get out on the trails and get their legs moving. What better way to get those legs stretched out then the Little Bellas Half-Day Mountain Bike Camp!
Held at Catamount Family Center in Williston, the VT Half-Day PLAY Camp is an all-girls mountain biking camp offering a great progression in mountain biking skills for all abilities. It incorporates both basic mountain bike skills and mechanics, with trail riding and games. We focus on having fun, playing lots of games, and finding adventure on the trails of Catamount. Making new friends, learning skills, riding some sweet trails, and laughing our way through the mornings are all top priorities! This program is for riding and fun and is not focused on competition.
Financial assistance is available if needed and we also have equipment available through our Gear Up program! Please communicate any of these needs when filling out the registration form for the program.
2021 Inclement Weather Day(s) Cancellation: Since we are unable to practice safe social distancing during lightning and thunderstorms during camps we will cancel program day(s) where there is a high likelihood of inclement weather. We will not be able to provide per diem refund for cancelled days.
What's Included:• Snacks
• Little Bellas Tee-Shirt
• A goodie bag
What to Bring:
• Mountain Bike- In good working order
• Water carrying device- Either a bottle to fit in a cage on the bike or a hydration pack.
• Closed-toed shoes
• Rain gear or extra layers if necessary
Schedule:• 8:00-8:30- Drop Off, Parents pick up welcome bag
When we have enough girls, start playing Hey Now!
• 8:45- Name game
• 9:00- Safety Bike check, Helmet check, and Seat Height check
• 9:15- Shifter Knockout, teach them how to shift on command
• 9:30- Morning ride as a large group, focus: shifting
• 10:15- Yoga
• 10:30- Snack
• 10:45- Dab or bike limbo
• 11:00- Separate into groups for another easy ride!
• 11:30- Bike cleaning (if time)
• 11:45-12:00- Parent pick up