Program Lead Contact Information
Twin Cities, MN Ride Program
- Registration Status:Closed
- Program Type:Ride
- Day(s) of the Week: Wed
- Ages:12, 13, 14, 15
- Dates:6/2 | 6/9 | 6/16 | 6/23 | 6/30 | 7/7 | 7/14 | 7/21 | 7/28 | 8/4 (Make-up 8/11)
- Time:6:30 - 8:00 pm
- Location:Various Southern Metro Trails - Twin Cities, MN
- Registration Opens:March 15, 2021 @ 9 am local time
- Registration Closes:May 31, 2021 @ 12 pm local time
- Financial Assistance: Learn More
It's always more fun to ride in a group!!! Getting together with a bunch of like-minded people who share the love for being outside and riding trails as you do, yes please! Many times it's hard to find a group of people who have the same schedule and can ride at the same times. We have the solution! The Little Bellas Twin Cities Ride Program!
The Twin Cities, MN Wednesday Ride Program meets every Wednesday throughout the summer at the at various trails around the Twin Cities area. This is the next level of the Little Bellas. Open to girls of all abilities, the Wednesday Ride offers the girls a unique opportunity to learn how to ride mountain bikes from our most experienced mentors. Still based around having fun, the rides take them on trails they may know, trails they may not know, and really gives the girls a chance to try, learn, or hone their skills.
Financial assistance is available if needed and we also have equipment available through our Gear Up program! Please communicate any of these needs when filling out the registration form for the program.
Twin Cities Program Lead
Six short years ago, Holly was introduced to mountain biking. And from the moment those two wheels hit the dirt, Holly was hooked. She now races, attends as many skills clinics as possible, coaches, tries to get everyone she meets riding mountain bikes, and is Little Bellas Program Lead! On top of all this and traveling the country in search bigger mountains to ride, Holly is a registered nurse, working primarily with newborns at a local hospital. In her free time, (which we don’t believe she actually has given all she does), she does yoga, camps, hikes, road trips it, bakes (Little Bellas always willingly accepts baked goods of any kind), snuggles her cats, Otto and Bear and is teaching her rescue puppy, Tanker, to live his best life. She lives in Minneapolis with her husband and where she can’t wait to help get more girls on bikes, experiencing the joys and challenges of mountain biking! We are thrilled to have her at Little Bellas!
What's Included:Trucker hat, snacks and awesome trail riding
What to Bring:
• Mountain Bike- In good working order
• Water carrying device- Either a bottle to fit in a cage on the bike or a hydration pack.
• Closed-toed shoes
• Windbreaker (any jacket that cuts the wind and ideally wicks away minor precipitation)
• Jacket or vest (ideally warm and breathable)
• Long-sleeve shirt (ideally warm and breathable and not cotton)
• Long tights or athletic pants (ideally layer with a padded brief or bike short underneath)
• Warm socks (wool recommended)
• Gloves (ideally wind resistant or windproof)
• Headband or bat (to wear under your helmet)
• Glasses or other eye protection (to reduce eye watering in cold weather)
Bring plenty of layers! Layering is key to keeping warm!