Program Lead Contact Information
Sea Otter Classic Camp
- Registration Status:Open
- Program Type:Event Camp
- Day(s) of the Week: Fri | Sat | Sun
- Ages:8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
- Dates:10/8 | 10/9 | 10/10
- Fees:$110 | $175 | $220 (Early Bird ONE DAY $95 | TWO DAYS $160 | THREE DAYS $205 until 7/22)
- Time:Fri @ 9am - 3 pm, Sat @ 9 am - 3 pm, Sun @ 9 am - 1 pm
- Location:Laguna Seca Raceway 1021 Salinas Highway, Salinas CA
- Registration Opens:July 15, 2021 @ 9am local time
- Registration Closes:September 29, 2021 @ 12 pm local time
- Financial Assistance: Learn More
It's time for the Sea Otter Classic Bike Festival! And what does it also mean it's time for? Time for the Little Bellas Sea Otter Camp!!! Woo-Hoo!! It's a great way to give the kids to hang out with other rippers, riding the trails around Laguna Seca Raceway. Time to soak up some sun, fun, and awesome cycling vibes at one of the biggest bike festivals in the country.
The Sea Otter Classic Little Bellas Camp is an all-girls one, two, or three day camp held during the Sea Otter Classic in beautiful Monterey, CA. This camp is a great opportunity for girls looking to try out mountain biking as well as those who are ready for the next level of challenge. Each camp day will be unique, focusing on fun while teaching different skills through activities and games both on and off the bike.
Camp members will have a full access pass to the Sea Otter venue with scheduled meet ups and Q & A's with some of women's mountain biking’s biggest names. There is so much fun to be had, it's hard to fit it all in! Come experience all this Little Bellas camp has to offer!
Financial assistance is available if needed! Please communicate any of these needs when filling out the registration form for the program.
Sea Otter Classic Program Lead
Sabra Davison heads up the group of mentors leading this camp. Whether it's developing the program, running the programs, or starting the programs, Sabra has been working with and getting girls on bikes for the last 11 years. Coupled with a variety of mentors from our other chapters around the country, this camp mentor team of amazing women are devoted to having the most fun and giving the girls in the camp the best experience possible!
What's Included:• Louis Garneau full zip bike jersey
• Goodie bag
What to Bring:
• Bike Helmet
• Mountain Bike- In good working order
• Water carrying device- Either a bottle to fit in a cage on the bike or a hydration pack.
• Closed-toed shoes
• Rain gear or extra layers if necessary
Schedule:9:00- 9:15am- Drop off at Little Bellas tent
9:30- Introduction games- Hey Now
9:45- Bike Safety check and short ride
10:15- Watch Women’s Short Track
12:00- Lemonade Social with the Pros at Primal tent(Lea Davison and other pros)
1:00- Dab with the pros
1:30- Afternoon Ride
2:15- Game of the day
2:45-3:00- Pick up at Little Bellas tent
(Sample Schedule- Subject to change to include more fun!)