Salinas, CA Weekly Program
- Dates:3/29 | 4/5 | Sea Otter Classic at Laguna Seca Fri. 4/17 or Sun 4/19 | 4/26 | 5/3 | 5/17 | 5/25* | 5/31 | Make Up: 6/7
- Fees:$250 (Early Bird $225 until 2/1)
- Time:4:00 - 6:00pm
- Location:Toro Park 501 Monterey-Salinas Highway 68, Salinas, CA 93908 & Wilder Ranch State Park 1401 Coast Rd, Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Is there ever not a great time to ride in California? The Little Bellas Salinas Weekly Program is a great way to get girls out, riding trails, having fun, and building confidence in a positive way with other like minded girls!
The Salinas Weekly Mountain Bike Program offers eight recurring, Sunday night sessions, 7 sessions at Toro Park and 1 session at Wilder Ranch State Park throughout the spring. This program creates a fun, positive environment where each girl can make new friends, learn new skills, and build confidence. We focus on having fun, using game and different activities to teach and working on basic to more advanced mountain bike skills. Whether it's riding to find clues in a scavenger hunt or riding the pristine trails of Toro park, the girls build confidence in their riding skills and in themselves!
Once a week, the girls and mentors (we don't coach, we mentor) will engage in different activities, rides, and games as a way to progress through a basic to advanced mountain biking skill set. The girls will be given healthy challenges in a friendly, fun environment. This curriculum is designed to promote camaraderie among the girls, progressive skill learning, and to perpetuate the love of mountain biking, all while having a great time! This program is for riding and fun and is not focused on competition.
Financial assistance is available if needed and we also have equipment available through our Gear Up program! Please communicate any of these needs when filling out the registration form for the program.
- What's Included:A jersey, goodie bag, snacks & party
- What to Bring:• Bike Helmet
• Mountain Bike- In good working order
• Water carrying device- Either a bottle to fit in a cage on the bike or a hydration pack.
• Closed-toed shoes
• Rain gear or extra layers if necessary
- Schedule:1hr to 40 mins- Trail ride in small, age/ability appropriate groups
15 min- Snack (provided)
45min- Games and activities (each day of the program has a different and unique curriculum)
Program Lead Contact Information
- Name:Liz Witt
- Email Address: