Program Lead Contact Information
Park City, UT Ride Program
- Registration Status:Closed
- Program Type:Ride
- Day(s) of the Week: Tues
- Ages:12, 13, 14, 15
- Dates:6/8 | 6/15 | 6/22 | 6/29 | 7/6 | 7/13 | 7/20 | 7/27 | 8/3 | 8/10 @ 5:30 - 7:00 pm (Make-up day is Thursday of the same week)
- Time:5:30 - 7:00 pm
- Location:Various Trail Networks - Park City, UT
- Registration Opens:March 15, 2021 @ 9 am local time
- Registration Closes:June 4, 2021 @ 12 pm local time
- Financial Assistance: Learn More
It's always more fun to ride in a group!!! Getting together with a bunch of like-minded people who share the love for being outside and riding trails as you do, yes please! Many times it's hard to find a group of people who have the same schedule and can ride at the same times. We have the solution! The Little Bellas Park City Ride Program!
The Park City Ride Program meets weekly at various trails around the area and gives these girls a sampler of the Park City trails to be explored in this IMBA Gold-Level Ride Center. This is the next level of the Little Bellas. Open to girls of all abilities, Ride offers the girls a unique opportunity to learn how to ride mountain bikes from our most experienced mentors. Still based around having fun, the rides take them on trails they may know, trails they may not know, and really gives the girls a chance to try, learn, or hone their skills.
Financial assistance is available if needed and we also have equipment available through our Gear Up program! Please communicate any of these needs when filling out the registration form for the program.
Park City Program Lead
Hilary grew up riding mountain bikes in VT with her sister so we're going to claim a little bit of her. She headed west, to enjoy higher mountains, unlimited riding terrain, and the beauty that is Utah. And enjoy she does. Riding, hiking, and running marathons and half marathons (what.), Hilary is always out and about. She has a full time job as the Marketing manager fore (pun intended) a private golf community where she does anything but putter (pun intended) around. Outside of work, Hilary isn't afraid to throw down some dance moves with the girls and will not hesitate to break out her tutu for a great cause or sick race. She also feels she really waisted (hee hee) an opportunity by getting rid of her fanny pack from the 90's, given their recent comeback in popularity. Don't we all, Girl. Hilary is an amazing lead and her experience with such a wide range of activities from ripping trails to hanging out by a campfire makes us so lucky to have her getting s'more girls on bikes in Utah. (Couldn't resist!)
What's Included:Snacks, awesome trail riding and a complimentary bike tool
What to Bring:
• Mountain Bike- In good working order
• Water carrying device- Either a bottle to fit in a cage on the bike or a hydration pack.
• Closed-toed shoes
• Windbreaker (any jacket that cuts the wind and ideally wicks away minor precipitation)
• Jacket or vest (ideally warm and breathable)
• Long-sleeve shirt (ideally warm and breathable and not cotton)
• Long tights or athletic pants (ideally layer with a padded brief or bike short underneath)
• Warm socks (wool recommended)
• Gloves (ideally wind resistant or windproof)
• Headband or bat (to wear under your helmet)
• Glasses or other eye protection (to reduce eye watering in cold weather)
Bring plenty of layers! Layering is key to keeping warm!