Marin, CA Spring Weekly Program
- Fees:$185 (Early Bird $165 until 2/15)
- Time:3:40 - 6:00 pm
- Location:China Camp State Park
School is not out yet but it doesn't mean kids shouldn't get outside, get on their bikes, and get moving! The Little Bellas Marin Sunday Program is a great solution to help kids expend some classroom energy by hopping on bikes and finding adventure.
The Marin County Sunday Program is an all-girls mountain bike program, meeting on five select Sundays in China Camp Park throughout the spring. The program is for girls of all abilities to play games, learn mountain bike skills, and build confidence in a fun, safe environment. Gentle, rolling terrain, beautiful scenery, and more challenging trails to amazing vistas all combine to make the mostly singletrack of China Camp ideal for all levels of riders.
The girls and Mentors (we don't coach, we mentor) participate, each week, in a variety of activities, trail rides, and games. It is through these games and different activities, we focus on using different elements to teach and working on basic to more advanced mountain bike skills, all while the girls are having fun! This curriculum is designed to promote camaraderie among the girls, progressive skill learning, and to perpetuate the love of mountain biking, all while having a great time!
- What's Included:a jersey, goodie bag, snacks & party
- What to Bring:• Bike Helmet
• Mountain Bike- In good working order
• Water carrying device- Either a bottle to fit in a cage on the bike or a hydration pack.
• Closed-toed shoes
• Rain gear or extra layers if necessary
- Schedule:1hr to 40 mins- Trail ride in small, age/ability appropriate groups
15 min- Snack (provided)
1hr to 45min- Games and activities (each day of the program has a different and unique curriculum)
Program Lead Contact Information
- Name:Teresa Collins
- Email Address: