Marin, CA Fall Weekly Program
- Dates:9/13 | 9/20 | 9/27 | 10/4 | 10/11 | Make-Up Day: 10/18
- Fees:$185 (Early Bird $165 until 6/1)
- Time:3:40 - 6:00 pm
- Location:China Camp State Park
August and September is an amazing time in the Bay Area. Awesome weather and there are hardly any rain days meaning the trails are dry and the riding is fantastic. The Little Bellas Marin Fall Weekly Program is a great solution to help kids get out on their bikes, finding adventure.
The Marin County Fall Weekly Program is an all-girls mountain bike program, meeting on five select Sundays in China Camp Park throughout the spring. The program is for girls of all abilities to play games, learn mountain bike skills, and build confidence in a fun, safe environment. Gentle, rolling terrain, beautiful scenery, and more challenging trails to amazing vistas all combine to make the mostly singletrack of China Camp ideal for all levels of riders.
The girls and Mentors (we don't coach, we mentor) participate, each week, in a variety of activities, trail rides, and games. It is through these games and different activities, we focus on using different elements to teach and working on basic to more advanced mountain bike skills, all while the girls are having fun! This curriculum is designed to promote camaraderie among the girls, progressive skill learning, and to perpetuate the love of mountain biking, all while having a great time!
Financial assistance is available if needed and we also have equipment available through our Gear Up program! Please communicate any of these needs when filling out the registration form for the program.
- What's Included:A jersey, goodie bag, snacks & party
- What to Bring:• Bike Helmet
• Mountain Bike- In good working order
• Water carrying device- Either a bottle to fit in a cage on the bike or a hydration pack.
• Closed-toed shoes
• Rain gear or extra layers if necessary
- Schedule:1hr to 40 mins- Trail ride in small, age/ability appropriate groups
15 min- Snack (provided)
1hr to 45min- Games and activities (each day of the program has a different and unique curriculum)
Program Lead Contact Information
- Name:Teresa Collins
- Email Address: