Lakewood, CO Amy D. Tuesday Program 2017 (Session #2 – August) WAITLIST
The Amy D Sessions, a collaboration between the Amy D Foundation and the Little Bellas, is dedicated to preserving Amy Dombroski's memory and sharing her love of cycling. We aim to honor our long-time friend by inspiring the next generation to love the sport as Amy did.
The Tuesday Program offers recurring sessions throughout the summer to allow each girl to make new friends and learn to love the sport of mountain biking. Girls and mentors will ride once a week and work on a skills mountain bike progression. These girls will be given healthy challenges in a friendly, fun environment. This program is not focused on competition.
- Dates:8/8 | 8/15 | 8/22 | 8/29 | 9/5
- Fees:$185 (Early Bird $165)
- Time:5:00 - 7:20 pm
- Location:Bear Creek Lake State Park 15600 W.Morrison Rd. Lakewood, CO 80465
- What's Included:A jersey, goodie bag, snacks & party
- What to Bring:• Bike Specific Helmet
• Mountain Bike- In good working order
• Water carrying device- Either a bottle to fit in a cage on the bike or a hydration pack.
• Closed-toed shoes
• Rain gear or extra layers if necessary
- Schedule:1hr to 40 mins- Trail ride in small, age/ability appropriate groups
15 min- Snack (provided)
45min- Games and activities (each day of the program has a different and unique curriculum)
- Name:Karen Goodman
- Email Address:firstname.lastname@example.org