Hanover, NH Wednesday Program 2017 (Waitlist)
The Hanover, NH Wednesday Program 2017 offers recurring sessions throughout the summer to reinforce a strong female bond and mountain bike skills progression.
- Dates:6/21 | 6/28 | 7/5 | 7/12 | 7/19 | 7/26 | 8/2 | 8/9
- Fees:$199 Inaugural Season Pricing!
- Time:5:00 - 7:00 pm
- Location:Boston Lot Trail System - Lebanon, NH
- What's Included:A jersey, goodie bag, snacks & party
- What to Bring:• Bike Specific Helmet
• Mountain Bike- In good working order
• Water carrying device- Either a bottle to fit in a cage on the bike or a hydration pack.
• Closed-toed shoes
• Rain gear or extra layers if necessary
- Schedule:1hr to 40 mins- Trail ride in small, age/ability appropriate groups
15 min- Snack (provided)
45min- Games and activities (each day of the program has a different and unique curriculum)
- Name:Sabra Davison