Berkshires – MA Sunday Program 2017
This program offers eight recurring mountain biking sessions throughout the spring to allow each girl to make new friends and learn to love the sport of mountain biking. Girls and mentors will ride once a week and work on a skills mountain bike progression. These girls will be given healthy challenges in a friendly, fun environment. This program is not focused on competition.
- Dates:7/9 | 7/16 | 7/23 | 7/30 | 8/6 | 8/13 | 8/20 | 8/27
- Fees:$199 Inaugural Season Pricing!
- Time:4:00 - 6:00 pm
- Location:DCR Pittsfield State Forest (Lulu Brook)
- What's Included:A jersey, goodie bag, snacks & party
- What to Bring:• Bike Specific Helmet
• Mountain Bike- In good working order
• Water carrying device- Either a bottle to fit in a cage on the bike or a hydration pack.
• Closed-toed shoes
• Rain gear or extra layers if necessary
- Schedule:1hr to 40 mins- Trail ride in small, age/ability appropriate groups
15 min- Snack (provided)
45min- Games and activities (each day of the program has a different and unique curriculum)
- Name:Mary Hannah Parkman
- Email Address:firstname.lastname@example.org