Berkshires – MA Half Day Camp 2019
- Fees:$240 (Early Bird $200 until 6/1)
- Time:8:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Location:Pittsfield State Forest, Lulu Brook, 1041 Cascade St. Pittsfield, MA 01201
Registration Opens February 1st, 2019 @ 9am EST
Registration Closes August 3rd, 2019 @ 12pm EST
The Berkshires Half Day Mountain Bike Camp for girls is the perfect opportunity to squeeze in some outdoor fun before school is back in session. Located at Pittsfield State Forest, this half day camp gets young girls of all abilities on their bikes and out on some of the best mountain bike trails in Massachusetts. With miles of trails, the girls will have plenty of space to roam and explore along with our skilled mentor staff.
Based around having fun, we play lots of games (both on and off the bike), explore and ride trails, incorporate basic bike skills and then adjust those skills as the girls progress. So whatever level rider, this camp is the perfect fit, and did we mention fun!!! Little Bellas camps are renown for their abundance of smiles, giggles, and positivity.
Still not sure? Well, we also use the mountain bike experience to help the girls gain confidence, build camaraderie other girls on bikes, seek out new adventures, and get outdoors! So by the time your daughter heads back to school, she will not only be a fantastic rider, she will have a new sense of confidence, and who couldn't use that?
- What's Included:Snack, Little Bellas Tee Shirt and a goodie bag
- What to Bring:• Bike Helmet
• Mountain Bike- In good working order
• Water carrying device- Either a bottle to fit in a cage on the bike or a hydration pack.
• Closed-toed shoes
• Rain gear or extra layers if necessary
- Schedule:8:30- Drop Off and game: Camouflage
8:50- Safety Bike check
9:00- Morning ride in small groups, focus: obstacles
10:25- Trivia Pursuit Relays or Charade Relays
11:05- Bike Limbo
11:15- Ride over obstacles, log ride OR second ride
12:00- Bike cleaning
12:15-12:30- Game until parents pick up