Boulder, CO Amy D. Thursday Program 2017 (Waitlist)
The Amy D Sessions, a collaboration between the Amy D Foundation and the Little Bellas, is dedicated to preserving Amy Dombroski's memory and sharing her love of cycling. We aim to honor our long-time friend by inspiring the next generation to love the sport as Amy did.
The Amy D. Sessions meet on Thursdays at Valmont Park throughout the spring to reinforce a strong female bond and a mountain bike skills progression.
- Dates:5/11 | 5/18 | 5/25 | 6/1 | 6/8 | 6/15 | 6/22 | 6/29
- Fees:$250 (Early Bird $225)
- Time: 5:00 - 7:00 pm
- Location:Valmont Park Valmont Rd. Boulder, CO 80301
- What's Included:a jersey, goodie bag, snacks & party
- What to Bring:• Bike Specific Helmet
• Mountain Bike- In good working order
• Water carrying device- Either a bottle to fit in a cage on the bike or a hydration pack.
• Closed-toed shoes
• Rain gear or extra layers if necessary
- Schedule:1hr to 40 mins- Trail ride in small, age/ability appropriate groups
15 min- Snack (provided)
45min- Games and activities (each day of the program has a different and unique curriculum)
- Name:Kristal Boni
- Email Address:email@example.com