Strategies for Recruitment:
We've generated a list of tested strategies to help with your recruitment efforts! Take what feels right for your program/area.
The following resources are available to help support the following strategies. If additional resources are needed, please let your regional know.
- Program Flyers
- Business Cards
- Social Media Graphics
- Registration is Open
- Become a Mentor
- Facebook Event
- Newsletter Content
- Talk about Little Bellas every opportunity you have and share enthusiasm!
- MENTORS - ask them to spread the word on social and in person.
- When approached by people who want to support the program, but cannot commit because of time restrictions, give them an opportunity to help by sharing the program on their social media, or ask them to tell people about the program.
- Bike nonprofits
- Bike advocacy groups
- Bike shops: Have an in-person conversation with the owner and employees on how Little Bellas could be an impactful program for your community. Strive to make them feel comfortable talking about the program and enthusiastic about telling their customers and the bike community.
- Provide an opportunity to ask questions and to deliver outreach materials.
- Organized group rides (share flyers, social material, etc.)
- When appropriate, ask bike groups to share via monthly newsletter and/or share to their email list
- Local female riding group - ask them to help recruit and spread the word
- Fellow riders who are parents, teachers, school administrators (any/all school based connections)
- Women's social groups/networks (ie: Facebook local Mom’s group, Facebook bike groups)
- Contact local schools targeting PE teachers and counselors.
- Drop off flyers at the front desk of local elementary schools.
- Ask to be included in the monthly newsletter.
- Does the school have an after school program? Ask to be included in the monthly newsletter.
- Neighborhood Facebook type groups
- Are there any community after school programs (e.g., Boys and Girls Clubs)? Drop off flyers / ask to be included in their newsletter.
Our marketing team is ready and happy to help get your program in the news! Please talk with your regional if you'd like to pursue this option.