Chittenden County – VT Wednesday Program 2017 (Summer)(Waitlist)
The Williston, VT Wednesday Ride Program at Catamount Family Center is the next level of the Little Bellas, which opens the door to competition while at the same time focusing on fun. It’s an intimate group with the unique opportunity to learn how to ride mountain bikes from our most experienced mentors, including Mary Tracy, Sarah Schreib, and Michelle Douglas. The VT Weekly Ride Program will ride at Catamount and other trail networks. Participants will have the option to race the Catamount Wednesday Night Race.
- Dates: 6/7 | 6/14 | 6/21 | 6/28 | 7/5 | 7/12 | 7/19 | 7/26 | 8/2 | 8/9 | 8/16 | 8/23
- Fees:$220 (Early bird $190)
- Time: 5:30 - 7:00 pm
- Location:Trail Networks in Chittenden County
- What's Included:A jersey, goodie bag, snacks & party
- What to Bring:• Bike Specific Helmet
• Mountain Bike- In good working order
• Water carrying device- Either a bottle to fit in a cage on the bike or a hydration pack.
• Closed-toed shoes
• Rain gear or extra layers if necessary
- Schedule:1.5hr fun, non-threatening trail ride
- Name:Mary Tracy
- Email Address:firstname.lastname@example.org