Asheville, NC Program 2017
The Sunday Program offers recurring sessions throughout the summer to reinforce a strong female bond and mountain bike skills progression.
- Dates:7/11 | 7/18 | 7/25 | 8/1 | 8/8 | 8/15 | 8/22 | 8/29
- Fees:$199 Inaugural Season Pricing!
- Time:5:30 - 7:30 pm
- Location:Bent Creek Community Park
- What's Included:A jersey, goodie bag, snacks & party
- What to Bring:• Bike Specific Helmet
• Mountain Bike- In good working order
• Water carrying device- Either a bottle to fit in a cage on the bike or a hydration pack.
• Closed-toed shoes
• Rain gear or extra layers if necessary
- Schedule:1hr to 40 mins- Trail ride in small, age/ability appropriate groups
15 min- Snack (provided)
45min- Games and activities (each day of the program has a different and unique curriculum)
- Name:Sabra Davison
- Email Address:email@example.com